What's new in this firmware?
1. Music JukeBox
- From “Xtreamering->Music JukeBox” you can listen to any song in the world
- You can login to your GrooveShark account, can search mp3’s to stream, can manage Favorite music
- You will be able to create and use your playlist
- It will provide you most popular music
2. DVD Backup (Only standard video DVD)
- Now you can backup (copy) your DVD Data to HDD/USB.
- From “File Manager” go to DVD and press “3” button, choose target directory and press “3” to backup
- It may take from 15~40 min depending on data size and ODD performance
- From “Xtreamering->xHelp” user can get knowledge, troubleshooting info, how to’s and FAQ about his device
- This section is in a basic level and will be updated from time to time.
4. Files from USB or Memory Card can be added to Playlist only for XtreamerDVD
1. 3TB HDD support
- Internal hard drives only
- To use as USB slave is not supported
- Can’t format 3TB HDD (please format them via a PC utility)
2. Czech and Estonia language updated
* From “Firmware Upgrade” popup if user select “Cancel”, still it upgrades
* iXtreamer is not responding after booting up and random crashes. Fixed.
* After playing any video from YouTube if user press “return” key several times to go to main menu, system crashes.
Download and installation instructions
To upgrade you can
use online upgrade feature (from Xtreamering section) or upgrade the firmware please:
1. Download the firmware file.
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory) and unzip\unrar it.
3. Copy the firmware file to a USB memory stick (formatted FAT32) and use the USB host port on your Xtreamer.
3. Turn on your Xtreamer player and navigate to the SETTINGS -> SYSTEM menu options.
4. Find and select the FIRMWARE UPGRADE option
5. Navigate to the USB memory attached to your Xtreamer player containing the firmware update file.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend to upgrade the firmware via your network shared folders, as a loss in connection to the network could cause a break in the firmware upgrade process.
7. Once you have located the file, highlight the file and press ENTER on your remote to begin the upgrade process.
8. The Xtreamer will reboot and the process will be done in matter of few minutes. Once done the Xtreamer will reboot itself.
9. After the process is finished, you may want to do a RESTORE DEFAULT in the SETTINGS menu.
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE XTREAMER DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **
Other resources and links
To upgrade Xtreamering please go to Xtreamering -> Disclaimer and press 1.
You need to upgrade the section to use new features in this Firmware