Xtreamer 2.0.2 release notes(from v2.0.1 patch)
1. Executing “Restore Default’ from setup menu, NFS share file deleted if there exists NFS mount shares.
2. Subtitle cut when display resolution 576p/PAL with Pan Scan 4:3 aspect ratio selected.
3. FTP server multiconnection support.
**Caution: Please don’t use “Restore Default” from FW V2.0 & V2.0.1, NFS shared files may be deleted if mounted with RW option**
Emergency firmware download and installation instructions
Emergency Firmware Procedure ver.2..0.2
Before starting the procedure of emergency recovery - Please make sure you are using the AV RCA cables and not HDMI. Some TV HDCP protocols may cause problem to show the procedure on TV.
(1) Download the file Xtreamer Emergency
(2) Extract the file install.img (120 mb)
(3) Copy the “install.img” file to the root of the USB flash memory or HDD inside Xtreamer.
(4) Take out the unit out of the electricty power on the wall. wait 10 sec. Bring it back to the power
(5) In Remote control, press “Home” -> “3” -> “Power” not any other sequence.
No need to use power first. Any other sequence will fail and nothing will happen as the call for this procedure is initiated by HOME button pressed first...Keep it pressed + press 3 + press power until you see the process starts.
If the firmware is not in the root of the USB the process will fail as the process seek the .img in the USB root.
Process Emergency upgrade should be visible on the screen if done correct.
Please note : After “intro” screen, if system boots without further update procedure, re-try emergency firmware update while powering-off the unit. It means you did not do it in the correct way. PRESS the HOME first and after 3 and after POWER while the unit is OFF.