1. When pass-through
option is selected, Mp3 playback with optical output doesn't work. Fixed.
2. Black screen appears on some TVs in HDMI 1080P output mode. Fixed.
3. Hebrew MKV embedded subtitles are not shown in order. Fixed.
- Select Hebrew in “Subtitle/ID3tag”
4. NAS mode cannot be started from Web UI. Fixed.
5. Can’t see folder for Music/Photos/Movies tabs from Favorites menu. Fixed.
6. Zoom Settings are not saved correctly. Fixed.
7. “Add to Favorites” removed from “FUNC” menu for “Media Library->Net”.
8. “Add to Favorites” removed from “FUNC” menu for “Media Library->Network Shares”.
- Folders can be added to favorites
9. In “Favorites” menu thumbnail don’t work in “Photo” tab. Fixed.
Download and installation instructions
To upgrade the firmware from a 2** version please:
1. Download the file.
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory).
3. Copy your file to a USB memory stick and use the USB host port on your Xtreamer.
3. Turn on your Xtreamer and navigate to the SETTINGS menu of your Xtreamer.
4. Find and select the FIRMWARE UPGRADE option
5. Navigate to the USB memory attached to your Xtreamer containing the firmware update file.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend to upgrade the firmware via your network shared folders, as a loss in connection to the network could cause a break in the firmware upgrade process.
7. Once you have located the file, highlight the file and press ENTER on your remote to begin the upgrade process.
8. The Xtreamer will reboot and the process will be done in matter of few minutes. Once done the Xtreamer will reboot itself.
9. After the process is finished, you may want to do a RESTORE DEFAULT in the SETTINGS menu.
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE XTREAMER DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **