What's new in this firmware?
NFS tab is back in Web Gui, menu font increased.
1. Web GUI NFS mount option .
- NFS mount is back in Web GUI.
- To mount a local directory input any name.
- The mounted directory will be visible in “Favorites” menu.
2. OSD font size increased 10%~20%.
3. File navigation speed increased for “Photos” tab.
Download and installation instructions
Download it here:
To upgrade the firmware from a 2** version please:
1. Download the file.
2. Save the file on your computer (any directory).
3. Copy your file to a USB memory stick and use the USB host port on your Xtreamer.
3. Turn on your Xtreamer and navigate to the SETTINGS menu of your Xtreamer.
4. Find and select the FIRMWARE UPGRADE option
5. Navigate to the USB memory attached to your Xtreamer containing the firmware update file.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not recommend to upgrade the firmware via your network shared folders, as a loss in connection to the network could cause a break in the firmware upgrade process.
7. Once you have located the file, highlight the file and press ENTER on your remote to begin the upgrade process.
8. The Xtreamer will reboot and the process will be done in matter of few minutes. Once done the Xtreamer will reboot itself.
9. After the process is finished, you may want to do a RESTORE DEFAULT in the SETTINGS menu.
** CAUTION: DO NOT POWER-OFF THE XTREAMER DURING THE FIRMWARE UPGRADE PROCESS **