Introducing Xtreamer firmware version 4
Play Movie Clip of any Mp3 song you have in your HDD!
Xtreamer Prodigy & SideWinder3 Ver 4.0 firmware is a result of a massive effort being done by our R&D teams afor the past 6 months. We built and optimized an entirely new GUI with a new music Engine that will allow you to navigate your Music collection on poster based system. We believe that once you will try it you will be able to experience a new level of synergy of Music and Internet content. Very much the same way it is done on PC environment, on ver 4.0 you can expect to get a faster, simpler and more elegant user experience and an improved performance.
Music Player setup
Setting up the Xtreamer MUSIC Player is easy:
- Create a folder called "MUSIC" in your HDD.
- COPY to this folder any MP3 song you want. You can create of course subfolders as per artist or album.
- Make sure that the songs names make sense. Refrain from using strange characters.
- on the device home screen go to Media sources and select MUSIC Player.
- Press ENTER to play 1 song.
- Press PLAY to play entire folder.
- Press 2 to get the Movie Clip as per you selected Song. You can navigate to more additions.
- Press 6 For full new functionality of the Music Player.
Notes: Currently the Music Player supports only local HDD based music.
We recommend you to make sure your music files have full meta tags and posters. Please use this software or similar to make your music collection nicer.
1) Jaikoz ( www.jthink.net/jaikoz/ )
Top Reasons to buy Jaikoz:
- Jaikoz saves you time by accurately autofixing your files unattended from MusicBrainz and Discogs.
- Jaikoz fixes your artwork as well as your textual data.
- Jaikoz supports Multiple Audio formats, so you only need one application for tagging your audio files.
2) For MAC OSX user: CoverScout ( www.equinux.com/us/products/coverscout/index.html )
Select your albums and search. CoverScout takes all the work out of finding album art, searching the top websites.
When you get LOAD ERROR on youtube clip please assume this clip is deliberately blocked to be played on our devices due to advertisements of youtube servers or special certification related to content owner.
PC-free Jukebox setup
Setting up the Xtreamer Ver 4 Jukebox is easy:
- Select a folder with movies or any movie file on the device TV GUI / Media sources.
- Press 6 (Menu) to GET MOVIE INFO.
- Choose a a Plug in scraper and method.
- Press INFO on a movie folder or a movie file to see the result.
- Navigate your media on a Jukebox Layout once the folder was scanned and the Info was successfully generated.
- We retained a full compatibility to PC Software in case you need more scrapers (Thumbgen, Ember media manager).